Permanent Make up/ Microblading *
Eyebrows are the frame of the entire face. If you have brows that are sparse, unsymmetrical, or even non-existent, we can correct that. After this 3D permanent makeup procedure, your eyes will be framed by a perfect eyebrows that never needs penciling or powdering in. You will be amazed at the way beautiful eyebrows can add instant youth to your face.
We can give you amazing natural looking eyebrows that lasts years with our precise method of 3D hair strokes permanent make up. Each individual hair is duplicated and will appear 3 dimensional when the artist provides blending of colors.
Permanent makeup is sometimes referred to as cosmetic tattooing, micropigmentation or microblading. The procedure of permanent makeup occurs when a customized pigment is implanted into the dermal layer of skin and cannot be washed off. However, fading does occur and periodic maintenance is required.
One touch -up is included free of charge in 4-6 weeks after the initial treatment. For the beautiful results, schedule a free consultation at 180medspa, and see how you can achieve a perfect set of eyebrows.
Note: Results may vary with each individual patient.
Reasons For Choosing Permanent Makeup
- Hair loss from alopecia, chemotherapy, accidents, burns, cosmetic surgery or aging.
- Physically active people who want to look their best throughout activities such as aerobics, running, swimming, boating, and don’t want to worry about “sweating off” or reapplying cosmetics.
- Men who want feature enhancement that looks natural and not “made up.”
- Allergies to ordinary makeup, or may have sensitive skin.
- Motor impaired – arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke patients, and those with an unsteady hand who cannot apply their own makeup.
- Mothers and other busy professionals who do not have the time for applying makeup each day.
- People who just always want to look their best.
*Note: Results may vary with each individual patient.